About this Business
Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds is located on the edge of the delightful old town and is in close proximity to Cambridge, Ely and Newmarket, making it the ideal base from which to explore the charms of East Anglia.
When choosing hotels in Bury St Edmunds, the comfortable surroundings and great service make Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds a great choice.
The hotel has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment and now includes facilities such as:
- Newly designed rooms with a modern stylish décor in shades of rust, copper and burnt orange.
- Luxury King-size Hypnos beds made with a blend of natural and sustainable fillings and an intelligent pocket spring system. Offering support for your back to ensure a comfortable sleep
- Comfortable arm-chairs and practical working station with lamp and connection to complementary high speed WiFi.
- An impressive 43” wall mounted Phillips flat screen Television where you can enjoy a multitude of Freeview channels at your leisure.
- Tea and coffee making facilities as well as a convenient in room refreshment tray with purchasable snacks and drinks.
- Freshly updated bathrooms.
- Redesigned communal areas laid with new carpets lending a modern, contemporary setting.
- Exciting new breakfast range with the launch of a new all day dining menu.
- USB ports to easily charge your devices.
- Free on-site parking
Local attractions such as Bury St Edmunds Abbey, Hengrave Hall and Pakenham Watermill can be reached easily from the hotel. Located on the outskirts of the picturesque town of Bury St Edmunds just off the A14, with Bury St Edmunds rail station just 1.5 miles away and London Stansted Airport a little over 30 miles away, Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds is ideally situated within the region’s superb travel network.